DAILY SCHEDULE (subject to change)
- EARLY MORNING – Each morning will begin with Sadhana (Spiritual Practice).
- 8:45 AM – Vegetarian Breakfast
- 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Yoga w/ Sevaji
- 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM – Vegetarian Lunch
- 3:00 PM – On select days Sevaji will present a yoga workshop, a Qi Gong lesson, or a self-defense lesson. On days where there is no class, you may decide to go to the beach, have a healing treatment, or plan an excursion.
- 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM Vegetarian Dinner
- 7:30 PM – 8:00 PM – Kirtan (singing mantras with live music provided by Sevaji)
During your free time you can enjoy many wonderful excursions that Sosua and surrounding area has to offer! Please note these are considered extracurricular activities and varying fees apply. We will be very happy to help you schedule any of these activities.
-Horseback riding through the mountains (half day or full day which includes a traditional Dominican Republic meal)
– Zip lining (7 Zip Lines at The Monkey Jungle)
– Scuba diving or snorkeling
– Day trips to Puerto Plata or Cabarete
– The 27 waterfalls of Damajagua
– Ocean World in Puerto Plata
– Bumper cars
– There are many wonderful restaurants worth trying.
– Or just chill by the pool or under the mango tree! (no fee applies!)